Sunday, September 17, 2006

My 40th Birthday


 I'd like to re-introduce myself for those who are new. 

It was 40 years ago that a woman, (Judah -a virgin prior to my conception) travelled from the EAST coast shores of Nova Scotia to fly through the sky as the lightning flashes from the EAST, even to the WEST coast shores of Vancouver and gave birth to a Guardian (Lion) in the house of the Virgin-(the Harvest Goddess)...a 'WARD' of GOD...who grew into 'Ancient Ward Vall Clown'. It was this spring that BOTH a rare total penumbral lunar eclipse and FULL solar eclipse occurred one week either side of the spring solstice...on this my 40th year and prior to my birthday. An event that was lost on some, but not all. An event that places yet another check-mark on my legitimacy. More to be realized. More to come. For those who don't understand...SEEK and ye shall find. GOD works in mysterious and wondrous ways. BLESSINGS to you ALL. I would like to give everyone a GIFT to share Please LISTEN.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Ancient Clown,

    Happy birthday to you. Thank you for calling at my blog. I left a message under your reply.

    This is a beautiful picture. This is what life is about. No thoughts of wars or vengeance or hatred. Just an innocent, innate yearning for life as God intended.

    Love,
    Coral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Be always well and strong!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I look foward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy, happy birthday! may you get all that your heart desires. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy AC and Happy Birthday! Wisdom and age are quite a phenomenon, eh?...Just keep in mind Ockham's Razor too!...Maybe:)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.