Sunday, March 26, 2006

Not WHAT you know...but WHO you know.

In the World of 'Who you Know': People that at one time or another I haven't mentioned, (until now), that I've been credited alongside...in case that makes any difference to you 'name-dropping' snobs...cause this is factual.
Chris Benson (I)
Rodger Barton
Lawrence Bayne
Ashley Brown (I)
Conrad Coates
Tony De Santis
James B. Douglas
Craig Eldridge
Calvin Green
Steve Lucescu
Jefferson Mappin
Dean McDermott
Richard Nixon
Christian Potenza
Derek Aasland
Falconer Abraham
James Acheson (II)
Brad Adamson
Gurjeet Ahluwalia
Philip Akin
Ian Alden
Muhammad Ali
Mosko Alkalai
Walter Alza Jr.
Shemeul Amir
Giuseppe Andrews
Johnny Arbit
Andrew Arcand
Harvey Atkin
Claude Aviram
Mohammed Bakri
Michael Ball (III)
Tom Barnett (I)
Michael Barry (VII)
Jeremy Beck (I)
Bernard Behrens
Richard Belzer
Clé Bennett
Tyrone Benskin
Aaron Berg
David Bernie
Ardon Bess
Tony Bill
Joel Bissonnette
Richard Blackburn (I)
John Blackwood (II)
Jason Blicker
David Blocker
Robert Bockstael
Christopher Bolton
Sonny Bono
Joe Bostick
John Boylan (II)
Paul Brogren
Avery Brooks (I)
J. Adam Brown
Alex Bruhanski
Vincent Bruni
Charlie Buzaglo
Joseph Campanella
Desmond Campbell
John Carlos (II)
Leslie Carlson
J. Winston Carroll (I)
Jason Carter (IV)
Jimmy Carter (I)
Michael Caruana
Diego Chambers
Johnie Chase
Maury Chaykin
Richard Chevolleau
Robert Clark (II)
Christopher Lee Clements
Ari Cohen
Jack Cohen (I)
Marc Cohen (II)
William Colgate
Chris Collins (VIII)
Vince Corazza
Jim Corbett (IV)
Kevin Corrigan (I)
Bud Cort
Rich Coulson
Rufus Crawford
Richard Crenna
Peter Criss
Tony Curtis (I)
Jonathan Cuthill
Michael Daingerfield
Shane Daly (I)
Noah Danby
Eli Danker
William Davidson (II)
Derek De Luis
James DeBello
Daniel DeSanto
Xiaoping Deng
John Dewey (I)
Louis Di Bianco
Hugh Dillon
Micky Dolenz
Richard Donat
Len Doncheff
Miles Dougal
Bill Dow
Wayne Downer
Reg Dreger
Kevin Duhaney
Roger Dunn (I)
Michael Dunston
Peter Dvorsky (I)
Bob Dylan
Christopher Earle
Dan Enright (II)
Victor Ertmanis
Giancarlo Esposito
J.J. Fairweather
Richard Fitzpatrick
Joe Flaherty (I)
Barry Flatman
Neil Foster
Colin Fox (I)
David Fox (I)
Ace Frehley
Frances Fridel
John Friesen
Diego Fuentes
Edward Furlong
Eli Gabay
David Gardner (I)
Uri Gavriel
Bruno Gerussi
Larry Gilliard Jr.
Allen Ginsberg
Scott Glenn
Maurice Godin
Henry Gomez (I)
Cliff Gorman
Yossi Graber
Currie Graham
Nigel Graham
Peter Graham (II)
Joseph Haase (II)
Kevin Hanchard
D. Garnet Harding
Dorian Harewood
Wood Harris
George Harrison (I)
Jef Tarqui Harson
Hashem Hasin
Deryl Hayes
Tom Heaton
Gavin Heffernan
Scott Heindl
Royce Hercules
Richard Hillman
Kristen Holden-Reid
Mark Holmes (VI)
Marcus Hondro
Arliss Howard
Ross Hull
Bruce Hunter
Sam Huntington
Moshe Ivgy
Ernie Jackson
Mick Jagger
Ken James (II)
Paul James (I)
Joris Jarsky
Peter Jason
Ron Jeremy
Stephen Joffe
Geordie Johnson
Lyndon Johnson (I)
Brian Jones (I)
Cody Jones (I)
Davy Jones (I)
Clifton Joseph
Robert Joy (I)
Kevin Jubinville
James Kee
Peter Kelamis
John F. Kennedy
Robert F. Kennedy
Martin Luther King
François Klanfer
Jeffrey Knight
Peter Kosaka
Yaphet Kotto
Michael Kremko
Amos Lavi
Andrew Lawrence (I)
Joseph Lawrence (II)
Shawn Lawrence
John Lennon (I)
Ryan Letriard
Danny Lima
Paul A. MacFarlane
Peter MacNeill (I)
Michael Mahonen
Pedro Guevara Mann
Charles Manson>
Tse-tung Mao
Jordan-Patrick Marcantonio
Carl Marotte
Christopher Marren
Caleb Marshall
Uri Mauda
Andre Mayers
Paul McCartney
Bill McDermott
Bruce McFee
Brian McGuire
Stephen McHattie
Michael McMurtry
Tom Melissis
Oz Melo
Louis Mercier (III)
Stephen Micalchunk
Kasper Michaels
Thomas Mitchell (II)
Steve Mousseau
Barry Moyle
Tony Munch
Neil Munro (I)
Yigal Naor
David Nerman
Michael Nesmith
Dave Nichols (I)
Peter Norman (IV)
Stephen Ouimette
Val Outcharov
Ray Paisley
Daniel Parker (I)
Rick Parker
Nicholas Pasco
Adrian Paul (I)
Brian Paul (I)
John Payne (II)
John Pearson (II)
Troy Peery
Eric Peterson (I)
Ernie Pitts
Gerard Plunkett
Jonathan Potts
Leon Pownall
Elvis Presley
Steve Puchalski
David Quane
Christopher Ralph
Henry Ramer
Paul Raskin
Simon Reynolds (I)
Vito Rezza
Ving Rhames
Julian Richings
Adam Rifkin
Vic Rigler
Martin Roach (I)
Sebastian Roché
Alex Roder
Carlo Rota
Kevin Rushton
Vik Sahay
Richard Sali
Alvin Sanders
Andrew Sardella
Booth Savage
August Schellenberg
Steve Schirripa
Todd Schroeder (I)
Joseph Scoren
Nick Scotti
Chaz Lamar Shepherd
Joseph Shiloach
Dino M. Sicoli
Gene Simmons (I)
Robert N. Smith
Tommie Smith
Kent Staines
Paul Stanley (II)
Ringo Starr
Glyn Stephens
Michael Stevens (XII)
Lindsay Stewart
David Strathairn
Spirit Synott
David Taylor (XXVI)
Louis Taylor (I)
Matthew G. Taylor
Patrick Taylor (V)
Robert Thomas (V)
Dov Tiefenbach
Imanuel Tirkel
Peter Tork
George Touliatos
Ian Tracey
Jeremy Tracz
Louis Tripp
Adrian Truss
Anthony Tyukodi
Robert Urich
Leonid Uscher
Courtney B. Vance
Sugith Varughese
Neno Vojic
Mathew Walker (I)
Matthew Walker (I)
Eli Wallach
Wayne Ward (I)
Zack Ward
Andy Warhol
Al Waxman
Rafi Weinstock
Bill Welychka
Keith White (II)
Lloyd White (I)
Ron White (I)
Jonathon Whittaker
Chris Wiggins (I)
John Wildman (I)
Simon Williams (I)
Adam Wilson (II)
Mark Wilson (I)
Rod Wilson (I)
Brian Wimmer
Maurice Dean Wint
Greg Wrangler
Malcolm X
Richard Yearwood
Victor A. Young
Billy Zane
Timm Zemanek
__________________________________________
Of course, on the other side of that line is another name I DID mention when I came...
It's your choice as to which name you choose to hear or listen to.
CHOOSE WISELY
!
!
!
P.S. Did you think I was chosen to be the 'King of The Poor', by being a Bum ? And again I will, remind you...just because YOU don't believe it...doesn't mean it's not true.

5 comments:

  1. That's quite a long list, Man With Coat! (I still can't get over that)

    It's surprising how many people you've either brushed shoulders with, or at least have a connection with.

    A nice list of tv/movie appearances too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog... . U can download the translator program fron www.altavista.com (choose the babelfish feature, just follow the steps, and that's all + don't forget to put the code on ur web of course.. lol ).

    ______________
    www.zilko.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Robert Bockstael and Maury Chaykin's performances on "Nero Wolfe," one of my favorite shows.

    As for the last guy you mentioned - that God guy - I've been known to associate with Him, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping in http://travelpangs.blogspot.com
    Do come over often. May get to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.