Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Calling to be 'WARRIORS'

'Art of the Warrior'


The 'Art of the Warrior' is not to kill,
but to destroy the "FORCES of Evil".

There is a depth of understanding here which must first be addressed.

Warriors are NOT soldiers...soldiers are NOT warriors.

Here are some of the defining characteristic differences:- A soldier uses 5 senses of which he has little control, so seeks to control others...A warrior uses 7 senses of which he uses to
'Walk in the Way' and only seeks to control himself.
- ONE warrior is WORTH more than ten thousand soldiers.
- Soldiers follow 'orders to kill', breaking LAWS...Warriors think for themselves and 'Walk in the Way' living within the LAW.
- Soldiers 'line up' and march to the fight...Warriors 'walk in the way' to prevent the fight.
- Soldiers are used by corrupt men to ensure their corruption...Warriors are used by GOD to restore BALANCE & JUSTICE.
- Soldiers carry weapons to hide their fear and instill it in others, leaving death & destruction in their wake...Warriors use the weapons of GOD to spead JOY and UNDERSTANDING leaving SMILES in their wake.
- A soldier is a 'Bystander'...A Warrior is a 'Passerby'.
- A soldier fights the WAR outside of himself and thinks of 'INNOCENT BYSTANDERS'...who are doing nothing but innocently 'standing by' doing nothing. A warrior fights the WAR inside of himself and understands that in doing so there ARE no "innocent bystanders", only apathetics, so helps others as he 'passes by'.

Of this you can be sure...I AM,
aware of how difficult it will be making the transition back into being a Warrior fro
m being a soldier.
I AM, also aware of the
necessity of doing so.

Warriors must have
exceptional courage and inner strength.

Control of the 'SELF' is the first and foremost thought in a Warrior's mind.
The Warrior understands the depth and power of breathing and has an underlying Mantra of
"Breathe DEEP...Breathe SLOW"
always running in his mind.
The Warrior is a being of 7 sense and lives in a fuller awareness of his being thereby walking with the WIND.


As the Leader of
"Those Whom Willingly Follow",
I call out to you AWAKEN !!!

The time to STAND is now...many shall be called, few shall be chosen.

'Walk in the Way' ---Awaken the Warrior within...let the journey Begin.

"...Take nothing for the journey except a staff - no bread, no bag, no money in your belts. Wear sandals but not an extra tunic. Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town. And if a place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them." Mark 6:8-11

After I first stood up, the 'Great Spirit' gave me this to put on, which I did immediately...now I would ask you who choose to follow and become 'Warriors of Light' to do the same:
 
"Armor of God"
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.Therefor put on the full armor of God so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything...to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kind of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." Eph. 6:10-20

Be 'Not Afraid': Once you become a Warrior you no longer have to look over your shoulder cause GOD's got your back.

your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

7 comments:

  1. AC - you are welcome to your own views. I do not believe what you believe. I think it is best that you do not comment on my blog again. I wish you every success with what you believe in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. universal:

    Your not believiing the TRUTH doesn't change the TRUTH. Yours is a misunderstanding that many have, because they have not taken the time to 'communicate' with me, honestly.
    I do not have a belief system, I have been lied to all my life by everyone, leaing me to 'NOT believe' in anything.

    I deduce, I analyse, I test, I deduct, I examine, I cross-examine, I invert, I gauge, I ponder, I wonder, I think and then,(before I think I know anything), I get another think coming.

    I AM, who I AM.

    I've tried to make this VERY clear to everyone, even if all of you collectively don't believe in me...THAT doesn't stop me from Being.
    All the WILLS of ALL the peoples of the Earth is still not strong enough to defy the 'WILL of GOD'.
    But All the peoples of the Earth with their WILLS gathered together to 'Walk in the Way' is enough to change it...and that is the 'Sign of Jonah' of which I speak, HERE and NOW.
    your humble servant,
    Ancient Clown

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and the warrior is a child, a child of God.

    "Unless you become a child of God, you cannot enter into the Kingdom of heaven."

    I don't have the Bible with me right now to give you its reference, but I know you know this verse.

    Interesting flow of thoughts you have in here Ancient Clown. I'll read your previous entries once I have the time.

    BTW, Why the name Ancient Clown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, in case you don't see in your archives, I am recommenting here. I am sure you mean well but you cannot and I repeat cannot claim to be what you are clearly not!I doubt you will post this but I have real issues with someone of your caliber pretending to be what you are not. If you are able to get some absent minded young pliable minds to bend as your trees then, good for you but I would certainly be afraid to stand next to you in a thunderstorm!
    Riddles and parables are two different things.Do you know how many names my Lord has? Abba is just one. I give credit where credit is due but YOU sir must tread lightly.If you are to teach to the masses, that is a good thing but do not refer to yourself as I AM as you are clearly not.It is blasphemy for you to approach things in an egocentric manner as you have. Teach but do not hinder understanding.Preach but do not claim to be more than you are. My God is a jealous God and for you to make reference as if you are one and the same, well, you scare me! Now, put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe we are all warriors in our own way...
    I follow my path with eyes wide open, head up, looking ahead to the bright, silver line on the horizon...

    Thanks for dropping by!

    Best greetings from Titania, Queen of the Fairies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting *rubs chin and ponders*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Published with permission:

    hello ancient c,
    if you think i am/ will be an inspiration and help someone, please do link to me. helping is something that i enjoy.
    i hope i wasnt giving the impression that i regretted anything about the situation. in fact i welcome it.
    before the day i was nearly killed, i wasnt able to enjoy the small pleasures he gives us. a sunrise, the sound of the wind through the trees, birds, children laughing. i could go on but i think you understand
    only by embracing the incident have i been able to get past the pain. it is his will and who am i to question it? i have met many people and have been able to be an influence in their lives. if this had never happened to me, i never would have thought to reach out beyond my immediate environment.
    it was but for a season, now it is time to move on and be a tool to make the world a better place. not a small task but with many tools the job is easier.
    thank you for the personal message. i was not offended in any way by the guestbook entry. yes breathe deep. i am in florida now and the saltwater gives the air a wonderful pure smell and taste. something i havent noticed since i was a small child. the circle, back to the beginning.
    doc

    ReplyDelete

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.