Thursday, July 03, 2008

I Found THIS Today

I was walking down the street and looked down to see "THIS".
I never realized how much fun I could have with THIS.
I was asking people all over if they had lost THIS.
Some people thought THAT was funny, but THIS is funny.
I was also asking people if they were looking for THIS...
If they had ever seen THIS...
Do they know what THIS is...
The entire rest of the afternoon was spent having fun with THIS.
Though, some people tried to take THIS away from me.
I told them they would never get THIS by force.
Please share THIS with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi AC,
    For you the best thing would be the sole of a shoe to represent a "Lost Soul"...........

    Love always S
    P.S. I am looking forward to the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.