Monday, June 18, 2007

Today's Message

You Tell Me
What GOD is saying through me
I have a bag of BIBLE tabs that contain all the verses of BOTH Old & New Testiments.
From time to time I reach into that BAG and pull a tab in answer to a question or when seeking clarification, etc. Like the message I shared in another post.

Today I retreived the bag from my pocket and though it was still sealed and without holes, a number of tabs were outside the bag and loose in my pocket.
They are below;


Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all. None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born. And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.
Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.
Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not.

Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.
The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination within the house of Israel.
Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?
But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour. In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

They are as follows:
1 Cor. 14:6
Isa. 6:8
John 9:4
Ezek. 16:4-6
Psa. 31:5
Heb. 11:30
Hos. 7:8-9
Jer. 7:9-11
Isa. 50:4
Gen. 15:5
Prov. 15:28
Ezek. 12:24
John 18:11
1 Sam. 16:7
Isa. 63:8-9
(King James Version listed above, but you can look up whatever version you need.) Share it with your priests, ministers, rabbi's of whatever name you use for the religeous leaders of the ONE GOD, The MIGHTY ONE, Father of Abraham & Mother of all creation. Tell them 'The Reminder' sent you.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit and your comment on my blog. I do not speak English, it is for Ca I translate this text by a translator. That god blesses you
    Désirée

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I hardly understood anything :( May be since am not used to reading bible! :) See you in your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.