1. Give thanks to the Creator each morning upon rising and each evening before sleeping. Seek the courage to be a better person.
2. Showing respect is a basic Law of Life.
3. Respect the wisdom of people in council. Once you give an idea it no longer belongs to you, it belongs to everyone.
4. Be truthful at all times.
5. Always treat your guests with honour and consideration. Give your best food and comforts to your guests.
6. The hurt of one is the hurt of all. The honour of one is the honour of all.
7. Receive strangers and outsiders kindly.
8. All races are children of the Creator and must be respected.
9. To serve others, to be of use to family, community, or nation is one of the main purposes for which we people were created. True happiness comes from those who dedicate their lives to the service of others.
10. Observe moderation and balance in all things.
11. Know those things that lead to your well-being and those things that lead to your destruction.
12. Listen to and follow the guidance given to your heart. Expect guidance to come in many forms: in prayer, in dreams, in solitude and in the words and actions of elders and friends.
your humble servant,