Friday, August 16, 2013

Ancient Bible

Blessings Everyone
I created this 3D animated model using Blender 2.67, an opensource 3D program that is awesome beyond words. I used it to share my insight after sitting under a tree with Buddha and walking with Christ. I have walked many miles in many shoes, crossing the expanses of time and space to learn and share. 
This book does not follow ANY religion and in TRUTH, leads ALL Spiritual understanding. It's my hope that folks will share this image freely as it was designed, so that we may all get on the same page and finally get the message. To not just know what it says, but to also understand what it means. 
And that my friends...is priceless.

p.s. This image was approved by Pope Vincent(True Glory of the Olive)

1 comment:

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.